踏青的意思(清明踏青的亲子英文)

A Spring Outing in the Suburbs

踏青

Mom: Would you like to go on a spring outing this short holiday?

妈妈:这个小长假你想去踏青吗?

Child: I’d love that!

宝宝:想去!

Where would we go?

咱们去哪儿?

Mom: We’d go to a park in the suburbs.

妈妈:咱们可以去一个郊区的公园。

We’ll get to see foliage and greenery

我们能看到植物和绿色,

and things move at a slower pace.

把节奏慢下来。

Child: That sounds great.

宝宝:听起来真不错。

In the Park 在公园

Child: Here we are!

宝宝:到了!

Mom: Time to unpack.

妈妈:该把装备拿出来了。

I. Set up the Tent 支帐篷

Child: Let’s set up the tent first.

宝宝:咱们先支帐篷吧。

Mom: Okay, we need to find a flat spot to pitch it on.

妈妈:好的,咱们需要找一个平地儿支它。

支帐篷的“支”可以用set up、put up和pitch。

Child: Here it is.

宝宝:这儿就行。

Mom: First, unfold the tent

妈妈:首先,把帐篷打开,

and lay out the poles, stakes, and any other pieces.

把杆儿、地钉和其他零件都摆好。

Put the laid-out tent base over the flat area

把摊开的帐篷的底部放在平地儿,

and stake the 4 corners into the ground.

把4个角钉入地面。

You can use a mallet

你可以用一个小槌儿,

or Daddy can help you.

或者爸爸可以帮你。

Child: I’ll get Daddy

宝宝:我去找爸爸,

– I would have to be a lot stronger to do that!

我得再有劲儿点才行!

Mom: Good idea.

妈妈:好主意。

I’ll put the poles together

我把杆儿插起来,

and slide them through the loops on the tent

穿到帐篷的环儿里,

to hold it up.

把它撑起来。

See how that works?

看见怎么弄的了吧?

Child: Cool!

宝宝:好酷!

Mom: Next, I’ll attach the poles to the base of the tent

妈妈:然后,我把杆儿接到帐篷底部,

in an ‘x’ shape,

呈X型,

so when they bend,

这样杆儿一弯,

they keep the shape of the tent.

就能保持帐篷的形状了。

We don’t want the tent to fall in on us,

我们可不想帐篷塌了砸到咱们,

so make sure it’s secure!

所以得把它弄结实点!

II. Put Up the Hammock 安吊床

Child: I can’t wait to try out the hammock.

宝宝:我已经等不及玩吊床了。